The other side of my cubicle is a lot neater than the colorful side, but that’s not really saying much. The other side is where I keep my coffee, snacks, etc.
- My itty bitty Keurig is awesome, and Ryan and I go through a ridiculous amount of coffee. We each generally have 2 - 3 cups a day. Anyone know a good place to get K-cups in bulk?
- Camera lens mug! I love when I get comments on it simply because it means whoever is commenting realizes what it’s supposed to be and that makes them at least a little awesome.
- Electric water kettle… thing. I use it mostly for making tea, cider and ramen.
- Coffee, instant coffee/cider/cocoa and creamer. We go through a lot of creamer too so I found somewhere to buy it in… sorta bulk. People are always a little surprised to see how well stocked I am.
- They’re also a little surprised to see how many bottles I have that I need to toss in the recycle bins. *cough* Did I mention that I’m lazy? Oh and for some reason I have like three headbands hanging around my desk.
- And the underside of the clean desk, which I mostly took a picture of to show the paper chain I made out of page a day calender pages. I took it down so I could put up one of my photo ropes.
- Not pictured! I also have a Senseo coffee pot that I tucked away because it’s too freaking loud and the Keurig is highly superior. I should probably just give the Senseo away but that involves talking to people. And I have four hoodies. I really need to take two of them (including my Red vs Blue hoodie) home.
That was thrilling, right? Does this properly portray how bored I am at work?