This sounds so egotistical. XD But I’ve been wanting to do a post where I linked my various blogs and whatnot in case anyone might be interested but didn’t already know they existed. Yup.
- My personal tumblr - This one. I’m not sure why I’m listing it.
- Fallen Waffles - The photoblog I share with my BFF.
- iZimbee - My photoblog for iPod and cell phone pictures.
- A Bee At Disney World - My Disney blog. It’s really for anything Disney, and I post a lot of my personal WDW photos.
- I Take My Waffles With A Side of Pain… And Syrup - My blog for… health stuff? Fibromyalgia mostly. I don’t update it very frequently.
- Painted Waffles - Exclusively for reblogging nail pictures so they aren’t lost in my personal tumblr. In theory there’s a lot of stuff I want to try in there. I don’t post my nails there though. (Maybe I should?)
- Twitter - I tweet a lot. My Twitter goes between being public and private. Right now it’s public.
- deviantArt - I mostly post photos of nature and stuff. I go between not posting anything for a while and then suddenly posting several things.
- Flickr - Pretty much every photo that I edit gets uploaded there, even if they don’t get posted anywhere else.
- Poupeegirl - So I’m a little girly sometimes, so what?
- Youtube - Mostly videos of me babbling, me being stupid with friends, and my pets. Oh yes, it’s exciting. There are some videos from Disney in there, and videos of animals in zoos but they were all shot by Ryan. Consider that a warning. >_>
- Redgage - Believe it or not you can actually get money for posting your pictures on this site. You get it on what’s basically a prepaid credit card (Visa) in $25 increments. I’ve earned $51 so far. If you sign up please use this link. And let me know what your username is so I can friend you, or just friend me and I’ll friend you back.
I think that about covers it. I do have a Livejournal but I don’t use it very often and I think it’s locked anyway. I can’t remember. And I’m probably on other sites, but if I can’t remember them then there’s no real point in giving anyone the link.
Kay, I’m done now!